You have no items in your shopping cart.
Foam is described by density; this is how we simplify the classification of foam quality. The heavier the density of foam, the better quality it is. There are however other ways that softness and elasticity are measured.
Following the manufacturing process, foam is tested for density, resilience and hardness.
- Density is a measure of the weight of foam per cubic metre
- Resilience measures the elasticity and bounce back qualities, providing how long lasting the foam will be.
- Hardness is measured by pressure applied to the foam to 40% of its thickness.
Based on these measurements, differing foams apply for various applications. What your Clark Rubber expert will ask you are these two key questions;
- What is the foam to be used for?
- What is the frequency of use?
There are no products matching the selection.