You have no items in your shopping cart.
Clark Rubber Terms & Conditions
All products sold via the Clark Rubber Online Shop are subject to these terms and conditions.
1. The Clark Rubber Online Shop is operated by Retail Online Systems Pty Ltd (ROS) on behalf of and for the benefit of participating Clark Rubber franchisees.
2. All orders submitted via this website and the associated payments will be sent by ROS to the nearest participating Clark Rubber franchised store who will process and dispatch your order. At any time you may contact us to confirm the details of the store to whom your order has been directed.
3. As ROS is not the supplier of any products, ROS will not be liable in contract, tort or equity for any loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Clark Rubber Online Shop or any products which are supplied to a customer via the online shop. If this limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then ROS’s maximum liability to a customer is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
4. ROS is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is permitted by the copyright owner to use the content on the website. Brand names, logos and other product information used on this site are the trademark or intellectual property of the applicable owner.
Payments and pricing
1. Prices, offers and product availability may vary between the Clark Rubber Online Shop and Clark Rubber stores.
2. All prices are in Australian dollars.
3. We accept payment via the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.
Privacy and Security
Please click here to read our privacy and internet security policy.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without notice to you from time to time. If we decide to change these Terms & Conditions we will post those changes here. We encourage you to visit this section of our site regularly in order to remain informed of any changes. Any such amendment will be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
How the order is processed
Any order received Monday to Thursday, after 3pm, will be processed and dispatched the following day (with dispatch timing dependent on stock levels). Any order received on Friday, after 3pm or over the weekend, will be processed and dispatched on Monday (with dispatch timing dependent on stock levels). If the item you have ordered is not in stock, we will contact you via phone or email to discuss further options.
Expected delivery timeframe
We will process your order within 1-3 business days of receipt, subject to stock availability. Once dispatched, you will receive your order within 1-8 days, depending on the delivery service used and your location.
Delivery terms and conditions
Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person to sign for the delivery during this to. Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchases so please select carefully. For any queries, please contact the Clark Rubber OnlineShop on 138090 (press ‘2’ for Online Shop), Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (EST).
When you can exchange/return
We will happily arrange for the exchange or refund any goods purchased via Clark Rubber Online, provided that:
1. You return the item within 30 days of purchase
2. You have a clear proof of purchase, typically an original tax invoice
3. The item is not soiled, damaged and is in original condition
4. The item has not been cut-to-measure or made-to-order, where incorrect measurements have been provided.
5. You return the item with a completed returns/exchange form (and the original receipt if you are returning the item in store).
Please contact 138090 and press ‘2’ for ONLINE SHOP to speak to our operator. Please have your order number ready for reference.
Please contact the Clark Rubber Online Shop on 138090 (press ‘2’ for Online Shop) to be advised on the best store to visit to return/exchange your item. Or you can fill in a Returns/Exchange Form online at (Returns/Exchange form weblink). Our Customer Service Operators will contact you within 1 business day to discuss the best option to return/exchange your item. Please note all returns must have a Return/Exchange Form accompanying the item. This can be sent to you via email or faxed by Clark Rubber Online Shop.
1. By Post: Please pack up any item you would like to return and send it with a completed returns/exchanges form to the address of the Clark Rubber store nominated on the Returns/Exchange form. Please take care to protect the item when posting. The return postage is your responsibility. If possible, return goods via registered mail to ensure their safety as we do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit. If the item is faulty, we will pay for postage to return the faulty product and we will also pay for postage to send the new product to you. Please speak with the Clark Rubber Online Shop on 138090 (press ‘2’ for Online Shop) or you can fill out the Returns/Exchange form online and our Customer Service Operators will contact you within 1 business day. If you are returning due to change of mind, then you will incur the cost of postage. Once we receive the product, we will refund the cost of product. We will not be able to refund the delivery portion of the payment.
2. In Person: You can return any item to any Clark Rubber store for a refund. Please ensure you have your original receipt with you, to show proof of purchase and you will need to fill in a Returns/Exchange Form. If products purchased online are exchanged in store, please note refunds may take up to three days to process. If you are returning the item due to change of mind, we can refund the cost of the product. However, we will not be able to refund the delivery portion of the payment. If the product is faulty, we can exchange in store.
How much will be credited or refunded
We will refund your money the same way you have purchased it. This means, we will either credit your credit card account or your paypal account, once the goods have been returned to the store. Refunds may take up to three days to process. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable, unless the items returned are faulty*, in which case we will refund the original postage amount once you’ve posted the faulty* item back to the Clark Rubber store.
* Items will be deemed faulty once they have been returned to the store and verified.
Please note: The postage cost for exchanges or change of mind returns will be incurred by the customer.Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions that apply to the Clark Rubber gift card program and use by holders of a Clark Rubber Gift Card ('gift card holder').
It is recommend that all gift card holders read this document carefully before using the Gift Card.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Clark Rubber Gift Card, please call 13 80 90 or see in-store.
Terms and Conditions
1.These terms and conditions apply to each Clark Rubber Gift Card issued
2.By purchasing, activating, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Clark Rubber Gift Card, the gift card holder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations; and not to use the Clark Rubber Gift Card in any way that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair or causes harm or damage to any other person.
3.If the gift card holder gives the Clark Rubber Gift Card to another holder, then the first gift card holder must ensure the next gift card holder is aware of these terms and conditions, as well as the remaining balance and expiry date of the Clark Rubber Gift Card.
4. Clark Rubber Gift Cards are redeemable for goods or services sold in a Clark Rubber store
5.Clark Rubber Gift Cards are redeemable for purchases of $10.00 or more.
6.Clark Rubber Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for purchases in the Clark Rubber Online Store.
7.Clark Rubber Gift Cards are valid for use up to and including the expiry date, which is 12 months from the date of issue.
8.Clark Rubber Gift Cards must be redeemed before, or within one month after, the expiry date shown on the card.
9.Clark Rubber Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts.
10.Clark Rubber Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
11.Clark Rubber Gift Cards are partially redeemable. It is up to the gift card holder to use the full value before , or within one month of, the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
12.Any unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
13.Treat the Clark Rubber Gift Card like cash.
14.Defaced, damaged, altered, lost or stolen Clark Rubber Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
15.Clark Rubber may cancel the card if you report it has been lost or stolen.
16.Clark Rubber accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of a Clark Rubber Gift Card and will not take any responsibility if, damaged, lost or stolen.
17.Where the cost of a purchase exceeds the available balance on the Clark Rubber Gift Card, the gift card holder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
18.You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
19.Gift card holders can check a Gift Card balance at any time by calling 1300 55 33 80.
20.Clark Rubber reserves the right to change these gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to these Gift Card Terms and Conditions Terms will be available on the Clark Rubber website or in a Clark Rubber store.
21.Please call 1300 55 33 80 if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Clark Rubber Gift Card.