Delivery and Returns Information
Track your order
If your order has been shipped by a courier you can track your order here. You will find the carrier details and tracking number in your shipping confirmation email.
How the order is processed
Any order received Monday to Thursday, after 3pm, will be processed and dispatched the following day, with dispatch timing dependent on availability of product. Any order received on Friday, after 3pm or over the weekend, will be processed and dispatched on Monday, with dispatch timing dependent on availability of product. If the item you have ordered is not in stock, we will contact you via phone or email to discuss further options.
Order online before 6pm Sunday 11th December to ensure delivery before Christmas. It can take up to 10 days for online store deliveries, so anything ordered after this date may not be delivered by 23rd December 2016. Online orders and deliveries are subject to stock availability.
Expected delivery time-frame
We will process your order within 1-3 business days of receipt, subject to stock availability. Once dispatched, you will receive your order within 1-8 days, depending on the delivery service used and your location.
Delivery terms and conditions
Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person during this period to receive and be able to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
For Sleepmaker innerspring mattresses, mattress & base packages and bed bases, the delivery fee for your order may vary depending on:
(a) the type or size of product/s you order;
(b) how far you are from the Clark Rubber Store that is responsible for fulfilling your order; and
(c) the number of people required to carry your product/s to the room you require them in
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised and charged a delivery fee. There may be additional delivery fees, depending on the factors listed above. The final delivery fee will be confirmed by the Clark Rubber store responsible for fulfilling your order. If you do not accept any additional delivery fee, you may choose to cancel your order in which case any payment will be refunded.
Click and Collect
Your chosen store will contact you with a time frame for you to pick up your order. When you collect your order you will need to sign for your order and provide adequate identification. Please bring photo ID that reflects the name and address used to place the order. Orders will only be released to customers with who can provide this form of identification.
When you can exchange/return
We will happily arrange for the exchange or refund any goods provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase; and
- You have a clear proof of purchase, typically your receipt; and
- The item is not soiled, damaged and is in original condition; and
- The item is not made to order or is a special order*
* Special Orders means orders for goods that are not in stock and the goods were specially obtained for you.
The rights provided to you in this policy are in addition to your statutary rights.
How to return an item
Please contact the Clark Rubber Online Shop on 13 80 90 (press ‘2’ for Online Shop) to be advised on the best store to visit to return/exchange your item. Or you can fill in a Returns/Exchange Form online. Our customer service team will contact you within 1 business day to discuss the best option to return/exchange your item. Please note all returns must have a Return/Exchange Form accompanying the item. This can be sent to you via email or faxed by Clark Rubber Online Shop.
1. By Post: Please pack up any item you would like to return and send it with a completed returns/exchanges form to the address of the Clark Rubber store nominated on the Returns/Exchange form. Please take care to protect the item when posting. The return postage is your responsibility. If possible, return goods via registered mail to ensure their safety as we do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit. If the item is faulty, we will pay for postage to return the faulty product and we will also pay for postage to send the new product to you. Please speak with the Clark Rubber Online Shop on 138090 (press ‘2’ for Online Shop) or you can fill out the Returns/Exchange form online and our Customer Service Operators will contact you within 1 business day. If you are returning due to change of mind, then you will incur the cost of postage. Once we receive the product, we will refund the cost of product. We will not be able to refund the delivery portion of the payment.
2. In Person: You can return any item to any Clark Rubber store for a refund. Please ensure you have your original receipt with you, to show proof of purchase and you will need to fill in a Returns/Exchange Form. If products purchased online are exchanged in store, please note refunds may take up to three days to process. If you are returning the item due to change of mind, we can refund the cost of the product. However, we will not be able to refund the delivery portion of the payment. If the product is faulty, we can exchange in store.
How much will be credited or refunded
We will refund your money the same way you have purchased it. This means, we will either credit your credit card account or your paypal account, once the goods have been returned to the store. Refunds may take up to three days to process. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable, unless the items returned are faulty*, in which case we will refund the original postage amount once you’ve posted the faulty* item back to the Clark Rubber store.
* Items will be deemed faulty once they have been returned to the store and verified.
Please note: The postage cost for exchanges or change of mind returns will be incurred by the customer.