WHY JOIN US?
At Clark Rubber we pride ourselves on the support we provide our franchise partners. Our operations, marketing and support teams will offer you their wealth of retailing experience and industry knowledge to help build your successful business throughout your Clark Rubber journey.
Rest assured at Clark Rubber we will set you up with everything you need to be successful in running your business:
- Unique retail business model
- 4 week training program
- Group buying power
- Effective national and local marketing strategies
- Business development support & advice
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance
- Ample growth opportunities
- Multi store owner development program.
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU!
Our franchisees benefit from:
- Initial Training: We provide orientation and 4 weeks comprehensive training and assistance. Our classroom to in-store training concept offers you a wide range of training tools and modules designed to ensure an effective approach in our stores.
- National & Operational field support: Our experienced team of regional support managers are on hand to provide on-going assistance and advice. In addition to this we also provide a dedicated team of retail support professionals located at our national franchise support office.
- Marketing Initiatives & strategies: Clark Rubber offer ongoing marketing initiatives and opportunities such as monthly catalogues, digital communications, social media engagement, brand analysis, instore point of sale materials and local area marketing opportunities.
- Group buying power: ClarkRubber franchisees enjoy the combined stock buying power that only comes from being part of a large national network of stores. Our dedicated merchandise team works closely with suppliers to build product ranges across our key categories of pools, foam and rubber. In addition, we source products, develop promotional offers and negotiate trading terms and pricing.
- Development and set up: A framework designed for you to open the door and start running your business.
- Proven system: With many years’ experience in franchising under our belt, Clark Rubber has developed a proven system designed to provide consistency, build strength and exceeds expectations.
- Site selection, Legal support and lease negotiation: Our qualified professionals will assist, review and guide, ensuring mutual understanding throughout the entire process.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're unable to find an answer to any question please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
What do I receive for my initial Investment?
You will receive 4 weeks comprehensive training, store design and planograms, in addition to assistance with store set up including merchandising and ongoing support and business development by qualified field staff.
Are there any ongoing fees?
Yes. Every franchisee pays monthly royalty fees and contributes to co-operative funds such as the marketing fund. All one-off and ongoing fees will be disclosed to you in detail.
Do I have to own the commercial real estate?
No. Clark Rubber will assist you with site selection and the lease negotiation process. You will hold the lease.
Do I have to source my own products?
No. You will have access to Clark Rubber accredited suppliers.
How often do I meet my Franchisor?
Our qualified and trained Regional Sales Managers support you all the way. You will have daily contact with them over the phone and through store visits. Further, we meet several times a year at State meetings and at the annual National Conference.
Can I sell my business at any time?
Yes. Clark Rubber will assist you with the marketing of selling your business and provide you with assistance to prepare your business for sale
Next Steps: How To Become Part Of The Clark Rubber Team
Our proven process will have you becoming a part of our team in approximately 10-14 weeks from your inquiry. We are in this together every step of the way!
Your Inquiry: Online or Phone, whichever suits you best
Our Interviews: Phone & Face to Face - getting to know you
Store visit and tour: Star treatment!
Application & planning: Financials & confidentiality time
Legal review & disclosure: Professional advisors & experts
Final Approval & Agreement Stage: Almost there...
Orientation: Official welcome to the Clark Rubber family!
Training & Induction: We are there for you
Store Launch & Trading: Congratulations! You’re ready to start your journey with us!