Salt chlorinators are designed to provide precise levels of sanitiser resulting in a healthy pool. The range of Filtrite by Hurlcon salt chlorinators continuously generates precise levels of chlorine required for pool. With the convenience of a touch pad, the level of output can be adjusted and operating hours can be pre-set. With the self-cleaning ability, the Filtritie by Hurlcon CX Salt Chlorinator is perfect for any pool and spa combination. Some of the benefits are Intelligent Polarity Reversal
• Intelligent Polarity Reversal – changes polarity on the cell to extend cell life and keep it clean
• Pre and post purge starts pump before powering cell and turns off cell before pumps turns off
• LCD displays operating status and actual chlorine output compared to set output
• 5 Year Pro-Rata Warranty on control box and 5 Year Full Warranty on electrode cell
• Records total hours of operation and hours of operation since last cell change
• Safety backwash feature
• Allows full control of pump operation during backwashing to minimise water loss
• Spas – spa button quickly reduces chlorine when using for spas to prevent over chlorination of spas or damage to equipment
• 4000 parts/million salt level
• Models to suit pools up to 120,000 litres *Depending on climate location
The easy to use touch pad enables complete control of your pump and sanitiser system. Although the CX is easy to use, it’s packed full of features making your swimming pool a pleasure to own and use. Chlorine output, Pool or Spa selection, Filter cleaning, time of operation, and additional run times are all selected and information is provided on the large liquid crystal display.
|Product Dimensions (mm)||L:370 W:600 H:200|
|Warranty||5 Year Pro-Rata Power-Pack Warranty, 5 Year Electrode Warranty|
|Pool & Spa Safety||Never leave children unattended. Check your local council for pool and spa fencing, safety and water regulations.|
|Sold out online (Yellow button)||Yes|
|Brand||Filtrite by Hurlcon|
What is the expected delivery time?
We will process your order within 1-3 business days of receipt, subject to stock availability. Once dispatched, you will receive your order within 1-8 days, depending on the delivery service used and your location. Deliveries to rural areas may take longer. Clark Pool Packages are dispatched in approximately 6 weeks from date of purchase.
Read full Delivery and Returns Information
Click and Collect
Your chosen store will contact you with a time frame for you to pick up your order, within 1-3 business days, subject to stock availability. When you collect your order you will need to sign for your order and provide adequate identification. Please bring photo ID that reflects the name and address used to place the order. Orders will only be released to customers who can provide this form of identification.
Deliveries to multi-level buildings/apartments
Orders being delivered to multi-level buildings or apartments will be delivered to the ground floor.
Free Limited Delivery Offer
Spend $130 or more in the Clark Rubber Online store to receive the Limited Free Delivery offer. This offer is limited to deliveries within a 50 km radius of the Clark Rubber store fulfilling the order.
Excludes deliveries to private mailboxes (PMB) and does not apply to purchases of Bulky Goods. Bulky Goods for the purposes of these terms and conditions means, without limitation, Clark Pools and Spas, Filtrite spas, Sleepmaker innerspring mattresses and/or bases, Queen Size and King Size foam mattresses, rubber pavers, pre-cut utility mat, ultra frame pools, prism frame pools and metal frame pools. Click here for details.