Mattress Warranty Details
Foam Core – 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Upholstery / Cover – 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
(Theatre / Emergency Trolley Mattress warranty: Foam Core – 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, Upholstery / Cover – 1 year manufacturer’s warranty).
Warranty Claim Procedure
In the event of any defect occurring, please make contact with the distributor from whom you purchased the mattress and provide them with proof of purchase. The distributor in turn will provide relevant information to The Australian Comfort GrounpPty Ltd ACN 098 742 584 for review.
In certain circumstances a company representative may need to inspect the mattress prior to its return or repair.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect or accidents.
- Normal wear and tear, (including body impressions).
- Any mattresses that are in unsanitary condition (including soiled foam where a mattress has continued to be used where the cover has been torn allowing moisture to enter the foam core).
- Incorrect purchase choice by the purchaser.
- Damage resulting from the mattress being the incorrect size for the bed on which it has been used.
- Zipper or cover damage as a result of their being used as a handle to lift the weight of the mattress.
- Mattress side wall collapse where mattress users have used the side of the mattress as a prolonged sitting area.
- Cover damage caused by incorrectly used or selected cleaning chemicals.
Body impressions appear as indentations on the surface of any mattress and are generally considered normal, not a structural defect. The Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to determine whether body impressions qualify as a warranty defect or not. Generally a height loss of up to 25mm is considered normal.
Australian consumers should note that our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
447 Foleys Road, Deer Park. Victoria 3023. Phone 1800 736 634 or +617 3345 3644