Terms and conditions
The Clark Rubber Online Shop is operated by Retail Online Systems Pty Ltd (ROS) on behalf of and for the benefit of participating Clark Rubber franchisees. All orders submitted via this website and the associated payments will be sent by ROS to the nearest participating Clark Rubber franchised store who will process and dispatch your order. At any time you may contact us to confirm the details of the store to whom your order has been directed. As ROS is not the supplier of any products, ROS will not be liable in contract, tort or equity for any loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Clark Rubber Online Shop or any products which are supplied to a customer via the online shop. If this limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then ROS’s maximum liability to a customer is limited to the purchase price paid for the product.
ROS is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is permitted by the copyright owner to use the content on the website. Brand names, logos and other product information used on this site are the trademark or intellectual property of the applicable owner.
Payments and pricing
Prices, offers and product availability may vary between the Clark Rubber Online Shop and Clark Rubber stores. All prices are in Australian dollars. We accept payment via the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal.
Privacy and Security
Please click here to read our privacy and internet security policy.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without notice to you from time to time. If we decide to change these Terms & Conditions we will post those changes here. We encourage you to visit this section of our site regularly in order to remain informed of any changes. Any such amendment will be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
These are the terms and conditions that apply to the Clark Rubber gift card program and use by holders of a Clark Rubber Gift Card ('gift card holder'). It is recommend that all gift card holders read this document carefully before using the Gift Card. If you have any questions or would like more information about the Clark Rubber Gift Card, please call 13 80 90 or see in-store.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to each Clark Rubber Gift Card issued
- By purchasing, activating, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Clark Rubber Gift Card, the gift card holder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations; and not to use the Clark Rubber Gift Card in any way that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair or causes harm or damage to any other person.
- If the gift card holder gives the Clark Rubber Gift Card to another holder, then the first gift card holder must ensure the next gift card holder is aware of these terms and conditions, as well as the remaining balance and expiry date of the Clark Rubber Gift Card.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards are redeemable for goods or services sold in a Clark Rubber store
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards are redeemable for purchases of $10.00 or more.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for purchases in the Clark Rubber Online Store.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards are valid for use up to and including the expiry date, which is 12 months from the date of issue.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards must be redeemed before, or within one month after, the expiry date shown on the card.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Clark Rubber Gift Cards are partially redeemable. It is up to the gift card holder to use the full value before , or within one month of, the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
- Any unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited.
- Treat the Clark Rubber Gift Card like cash.
- Defaced, damaged, altered, lost or stolen Clark Rubber Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- Clark Rubber may cancel the card if you report it has been lost or stolen.
- Clark Rubber accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of a Clark Rubber Gift Card and will not take any responsibility if, damaged, lost or stolen.
- Where the cost of a purchase exceeds the available balance on the Clark Rubber Gift Card, the gift card holder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees.
- Gift card holders can check a Gift Card balance at any time by calling 1300 55 33 80.
- Clark Rubber reserves the right to change these gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to these Gift Card Terms and Conditions Terms will be available on the Clark Rubber website or in a Clark Rubber store.
- Please call 1300 55 33 80 if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Clark Rubber Gift Card.
Lay-by Agreement Terms & Conditions
In these terms, “Clark Rubber” is “We” or “Us” and the “Customer” is “You”. A deposit of at least 15% is required to be paid at the time of commencing this lay-by agreement. You are required to pay this lay-by by at least 2 or more instalment payments, and these instalment payments must be paid at least on a fortnightly basis. You must present this invoice at the time of making any instalment payments. Lay-bys must be fully paid and collected before the lay-by end date shown below. You will not be permitted to collect the lay-by until such time the lay-by has been paid in full. You may cancel this lay-by at any time. We may cancel this lay-by if you breach these terms and conditions and do not remedy that breach within 14 days of us requesting you to do so. Where a lay-by is cancelled, we will refund any money paid less a cancellation fee. For lay-bys up to $999, the cancellation fee will be no more than the equivalent of 15% of the lay-by value. For lay-bys of $1,000 or more, the cancellation fee will be no more than our reasonable costs in relation to the cancellation of the lay-by agreement.
In these terms, “Clark Rubber” is “We” or “Us” and the “Customer” is “You”. A deposit of at least 15% may be required at the time of making this customer order. The amount of the deposit will vary depending on the product being ordered. We will notify you by telephone when your order arrives in store. Payment and collection of the ordered goods is due within 7 days of us notifying you that the goods have been received at the store. We will not release the order for collection until such time the customer order has been paid in full. You may cancel this customer order at any time. We may cancel this customer order if you breach these terms and conditions and do not remedy that breach within 14 days of us requesting you to do so. Where a customer order is cancelled, we will refund any money paid less a cancellation fee. For customer orders up to $999, the cancellation fee will be no more than the equivalent of 15% of the customer order value. For customer orders of $1,000 or more, the cancellation fee will be no more than our reasonable costs in relation to the cancellation of the customer order agreement.
All plans are available to approved customers only and on advertised or ticketed price, from Clark Rubber. At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 24.99%. A $99 annual fee applies for Gem Visa. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see product websites for details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
Instalment Interest Free ¶Conditions of 60 months Instalment Interest Free: Weekly payment amount excludes Gem Visa $99 annual fee. Monthly payments required, exact payment amount varies and is specified on your statement. ^Total price includes $99 annual fee on Gem Visa, charged after your first purchase and each anniversary date. Approved customers only. Available on advertised or ticketed price, from $2,499. The plan is payable by 60 approximate equal monthly instalments (exact amounts specified in your statement). Offer ends 29th January 2016.
Delivery addresses should only be made to a place where a person can verify the goods have been delivered (ie: a business address during 9:00am-5:00pm). There must be an authorized person during this period to receive and be able to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will occur Monday to Friday, not on weekends or public holidays. Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries if the original input of the address was incorrect. Advance notification of delivery day, date or time by phone or email is not possible. Since we use third party delivery, we are unable to provide this service, which is why we stress it is important to have a person at the premises to verify the goods have arrived.
For Sleepmaker innerspring mattresses, mattress & base packages and bed bases, the delivery fee for your order may vary depending on:
(a) the type or size of product/s you order;
(b) how far you are from the Clark Rubber Store that is responsible for fulfilling your order; and
(c) the number of people required to carry your product/s to the room you require them in
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised and charged a delivery fee. There may be additional delivery fees, depending on the factors listed above. The final delivery fee will be confirmed by the Clark Rubber store responsible for fulfilling your order. If you do not accept any additional delivery fee, you may choose to cancel your order in which case any payment will be refunded.
Spend $100 or more in the Clark Rubber Online store to receive the limited free delivery offer. This offer is limited to deliveries within a 50 km radius of the Clark Rubber store fulfilling the order. Excludes deliveries to private mail boxes (PMB) and does not apply to purchases of Bulky Goods. Bulky Goods for the purposes of these terms and conditions means, without limitation, Clark Pools and Spas, Filtrite spas, Helix slides, Rogue 2 Slides, Sleepmaker innerspring mattresses and/or bases, rubber pavers, pre-cut utility mat, ultra frame pools and metal frame pools. All deliveries will be made during business hours, Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm at the address specified by the purchaser. An authorised person must be present at the nominated address to receive and be able to sign for the delivery. Clark Rubber will not be held responsible for any deliveries to an incorrect address where the purchaser provided the incorrect address at the time of purchase. Clark Rubber is not able to provide advance notification of a delivery date or time as all deliveries are carried out by a third party supplier. This is why it is important that an authorised person is present at the delivery address to verify and sign for the goods.