Clark rubber logo

Do I need to get my swimming pool or spa barrier certified?

Yes, according to Victorian Law it is mandatory for pool and spa owners to both register their pool or spa with the relevant council and have the safety barrier inspected and certified every 4 years. The law applies to swimming pools and spas that are capable of holding more than 300mm (30cm) or water, and includes permanent pools, aboveground pools, indoor pools, hot tubs, bathing or wading pools and some relocatable pools.