How can I convert to a saltwater pool?
Converting your existing chlorine pool to a saltwater pool is simple and easy:
- Determine the size and volume of your pool so we can help you select the right model to sanitise your pool
- Establish a location for the installation of the saltwater chlorinator control unit/power supply
- Add the chlorinator electrolytic cell into the pool’s plumbing
- Add the appropriate levels of Salt or Pool Minerals which are available from your local Clark Rubber store
- Connect your pump to the saltwater chlorinator, turn it on, set the timers and your automatic chlorination system is ready to go
Need installation assistance?
Let Clark Rubber do the work for you. Contact your local store for model selection advice and to book an installation.