How to Treat a Cloudy Pool?
It is not uncommon to find that your pool water has become cloudy, this can be caused by poor filtration and factors such as rain, wind, contaminants and sunscreens. After a storm it’s also common to find that your pool is dirty and murky after contaminated water has entered the pool.
The right treatment for your pool may depend on the water balance and the type of filter you have.
Clark Rubber has an extensive range of quality pool clarifiers and flocculants that will help you fix your cloudy pool.
- Filtrite 4-in-1 Pool Clarifier: Is a multi-purpose clarifier. It combines suspended particles and allows them to filter out but also effective at clearing oily sun lotions and scum lines to restore sparkling, clear water and improve filtration efficiency.
- Filtrite Pool Clarifier: A convenient ready-to-use liquid designed to clear cloudy water by combining suspended particulates and then filtering them out. Its fast acting and effective on fine particulates.
- Filtrite Supa Floc: A convenient ready-to-use liquid designed to treat extreme cloudiness by combining suspended solids and allowing the larger particles to fall to the floor to be vacuumed.
- Filtrite Flocculent: A granular formula designed to treat extreme cloudiness by combining suspended solids and allowing the larger particles to fall to the floor to be vacuumed.
- Filtrite Pool Clarifier Pill: Convenient and easy to use one-dose tablet designed to give your clean pool that that extra sparkle.
- Filtrite Filtre Cleaner & Degreaser: To clean and rejuvenate your cartridge filter element or media filter bed after use of pool clarifiers and flocculants.
Check out our range of Filtrite Clarifiers and Flocculants here.