How to Install a Solar Eezy System On Your Home
Clark Rubber has a range of resources to help you install your Solar Eezy system yourself, such as comprehensive installation instructions, component guides and simple to follow video tutorials.
CAUTION: Installing a roof top solar heating system can be dangerous.
Clark Rubber recommend that all due precautions be taken for your safety when working from heights.
Roofer’s Kits are available for hire from all good equipment hire specialists.
To see how simple it is to install a Solar Eezy Solar Pool Heating system yourself, view and download our 5 EASY STEPS Guide
Before commencing your DIY solar install, ensure you have all the recommended tools available and at hand so that you can make the install as quick and simple as possible.
Avoid installing the system in a location with heavy shading or obstructions. The selected roof(s) should be exposed to the sun for the majority of the day (9am - 3pm or 10am - 4pm during day-light savings). However, a degree of shading can be compensated by installing a larger system.
Position the solar system close to the solar pump/filter to reduce plumbing requirements. You may also wish to take the aesthetics of the system into consideration if installing on the front of the house.
Helpful Installation Videos
View our helpful installation videos listed below, to learn how to Do It Yourself with Solar Eezy:
- How to install a Solar Eezy Roof Kit
- How to install Solar Eezy header pipes with EzyTies for tiled roofs
- How to glue the Balance Pipe connector Kit
- How to glue the VacRel Vacuum Relief Valve
- How to install the Solar Eezy Drain Down equalising kit
- How to shorten a Solar Eezy collector coil
- How to install a Dontek Digital Solar Controller
- How to repair a damaged Solar Eezy collector tube
Shop All Solar Pool Heating Systems