How to Remove Scale From PoolBy Clark Rubber | 5th January, 2021
How To Get Rid Of Calcium Scale In Pool
Scale is a rough sand paper like calcium deposition on the pool interior. It can brush off like chalk & cause cloudiness and bather discomfort.
What you’ll need:
- Sparkle Pill
- Stain Eliminator
- Stain & Scale Control
Control scale in your pool by following these simple steps (how-to):
- Have your water professionally tested at your local Clark Rubber store before commencing any chemical treatments.
- Clean filter to achieve maximum circulation, then turn off filter.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 or greater.
- Add 200 millilitres of Filtrite Stain & Scale Control per 10,000 litres of pool water. Refer to the bottle for additional instructions.
- Filtrite Stain & Scale Control is a strong acid mixture. When added to the pool water it will lower its pH and total alkalinity.
- Pool water must be re-balanced following use of Filtrite Stain & Scale Control. Add Sparkle Pill to Skimmer Box to improve water clarity.
Always follow the manufacturers directions provided on the product.